All About CCTV Camera
Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) Surveillance, also known as the video surveillance is a system used to transmit signals to a particular place or limited set of monitors. It is primarily used for the safety and surveillance purposes. CCTV signals transmit from initial point to the single point, multiple point or mesh wired links.
CCTV system is the well-thought-out placement of the cameras in order to monitor its output at a particular place. As there is limited access to the content produced by the cameras, they get the moniker “Closed Circuit”. The cameras in a CTV system communicate with the monitors or video recorders across the private co-axial cables.
Why Install CCTV?
Reduce The Rate Of Crime
- One of the most significant benefits of the mass surveillance system is the reduced crime rates. A wide array of the security products from SurveillanceKart prevents burglars from entering your premises to keep them safe and secure.
Helps In Monitoring The Activities
- It is very convenient with an effective CCTV system to monitor an activity secretly as they comes in all shapes and sizes and can be hidden in the place that needs to get monitored. All you have to fix the position of the camera and monitor a suspicious activity. It can also prevent you from the false claims.
Helps In Gathering The Evidences
- CCTV Cameras sometimes act as a crucial evidence of an incident when record acts or words of the people. It can be placed strategically in order to record an activity which is taking place on a regular basis to identify the person behind it.
Helps In Taking The Right Decisions
- The footages of the CCTV cameras help to untangle disputes and get to the right decision. A false or fabricated claims made by the customers or other people.
Keep Track Of The Incidents
- It keeps track of a footage which helps in knowing about the actual happening. Along with the words and actions of the people, it also keeps track of the date and time on which the incident occurs.